Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chocolate Exhibition >:( and Old Book

Hey! Yesterday I went to a small exhibition about chocolate. I didn't really like it, it didn't have much information and they had posters there with people who prefer chocolate bars from kiosks! So that ruined my day =D. Though I took some nice brochures from "Felchlin", I think they only make fine raw products. 


Oh and before I forget, this summer we went to the Côte d'Azur and rented a house directly on the sea :) It was wonderful!
We also drove to Saint Tropez for a day and first sat in the "Café de Paris". My mom and I ordered chocolate cake. It was served with vanilla ice cream. The fresh warm cake was liquid inside and slightly crunchy outside, best I've ever tasted! My mom may have the recipe in her 40 years old cooking book, so I'll try it myself once.

No comments: